Let us meet the team behind taico
We are a 360° team, tackling the status quo and growing together
Today we proudly represent 7 countries from 3 continents. Gladly welcoming more cultures not only because we thrive in working together, but because we can add more dishes to our cooking sessions.
Experience & Young Drive
The age in our team varies from people in their 20s to 60s. A form of diversity which we are extremely proud of and which enriches the work experience for everyone.
Mix it up!
We are proud to have a mix of women and men in our tech team, as we believe that diversity and inclusivity are key to driving innovation and success.
OUR FOUNDING TEAM
Experienced Leader with a global perspective, known for driving revenue growth. Prior he led the Commercial Partnership Team at Dolby Laboratories, focusing on business growth in Europe. His past roles include Sales Director GSA at Dolby and VP Sales & Marketing at Molden Media.
Our product visionaire and MarTech enthusiast brings experience and customer focus into our team. Coming from Siberia and then trained in Germany’s internet capital Karlsruhe at web.de and 1&1, nothing can make this men’s spirit freeze.
Scaling software engineering teams from 0 to 150 people – no problem for Andrei. With his background in deep tech, he knows how to design realtime complex digital architectures that ensures taico builds state-of-the-art technology.
Strategy & Partnerships
As former board member of 1&1, web.de and United Internet Media and former President of BVDW he has the key to the development of the German media market. In web.de he invented with his team the first media targeting solution in Europe and worldwide.
Want to ⋈ the team?
Perfect, we are hiring!
Data Scientist Media Analytics
- Build & develop ML-Models for media attribution and marketing measures
- Evaluate and develop the data sources for further model development
- Research, deploy and improve new AI-Methods in attribution models
- Close collaboration with marketing professionals, data engineers and developers
- Support tech department with data and process requirements
- Degree in informatics, mathematics, analytics or similar
- 2+ years of experience in marketing analytics, eCommerce or market research
- Strong skills in data analysis and visualisation with Python and good knowledge in R, SQL
- Familiar with common cloud infrastructures and modules, ideally GCP
- Team-player with strong communication skills
- Self-responsibility, high self-expectation and entrepreneurship spirit is a must
- Fluent in English
- Fundraising: help us achieve the upcoming financing round starting from preparation to joining investor calls.
- Sales & Business Development: support with go-to-market strategies and activities to fuel rapid customer growth.
- Operations & Finance: Learn how to set up an organisation for growth by establishing key procedures and organisational frameworks, such as investor relations.
- Marketing & Brand: Build up our B2B brand and marketing
- You work in a structured, independent way, have a hands-on mentality and are not afraid to build something from scratch
- You enjoy talking to customers, have a natural sales instinct and ideally first experience with B2B and/or SaaS Sales
- You have strong communication skills, openminded and enjoy working together with an intercultural and diverse team
- Ideally, you’ve worked in high-pace settings before (e.g. early-stage start-ups, venture capital)